LINBO is short for GNU/Linux Network Boot. It was developed in collaboration of KNOPPER.NET and the former developers of the “paedML Linux” and todays developers of linuxmuster.net. The source code is released under GNU General Public License Version 2.
- fully automated roll-out of client-installations over the network
- administration of multiple operating systems on a client (including multiboot)
- automated repair of the operating systems within minutes (self-healing workstation)
- configurable autostart
- graphical user interface on the client for easy handling by users and administrators
- complete integration into linuxmuster.net